Managed care is a complex and at times daunting component within the health care system. Giannotto’s Specialty Pharmacy simplifies the relationship between patient, physician and managed care partner by:
- Providing detailed & extensive reports;
- Consciously monitoring waste reduction;
- Synergistic coordination between all professional entities regarding patient care;
- Streamlined & competitive pricing; and
- Results of improved benefits & outcomes for patients.
Creating specialty medications and drug therapies are an integral part of Giannotto’s business. With our commitment to patient care and our diligent attention to rising costs, complex medication therapies are created, dispensed and monitored in full compliance with all standards.
Patient compliance and adherence to prescribed drug therapy regimens are imperative for successful treatment. Giannotto’s attention to the individual patient and their care includes:
- FREE Delivery on all medications within the state of New Jersey;
- Staff assistance with prior insurance authorization;
- Thorough staff explanation on drug therapy – including compliance needs and possible harmful side effects;
- Computerized program to automatically monitor refill dates; and
- Alert to pharmacist for doctor renewal needed – handled directly by staff.
Pharmacists at Giannottos’ personally discuss in detail with the patients:
- Necessity for full compliance and adherence to medication regimens;
- Administration & duration of therapy regimen per physician’s prescribing; and
- Distribute printed educational materials pertaining to drug therapy.
Managed care payors are attuned to rising health care costs. Giannotto’s pharmacists aid in this endeavor by:
- Monitoring patient compliance as it pertains to individualized health care plans;
- Maintaining clinical intervention; and
- Managing and organizing patients with complex, high-risk disease states